Monday, May 23, 2005

Hi! and Welcome!

Hi, welcome to my blog. First of all, I want to introduce myself, I'm Ana mother of 3 kids ages 6, 4 and 19 months (Jose, Alvaro and Ani, respectively)
I'm a newly accredited LLL leader in Mexico City, and I will be attending the LLL conference in Washington with my daughter Ani and my co-leader, and also recently acredited friend, Tammy.
I'm extremely excited, because this is my first International Conference, and the first time I go to Washington. The last time I've been in the US was more than 6 years ago!!!
I'm trying to decide if I should write in English, or Spanish, because my first language is Spanish, but I guess I can write some times in one language, some times in other.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Suna said...

Hi Ana and welcome. I think it is a great idea to post in whichever language you want. It will be fun to read whatever you write!

Mil gracias!

Sue Ann

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana, creo que a muchas lideres de hispanoamerica les gustaría leerte en español. Que dicha tener una blogger latina!!

gracias
una LLL líder de America del Sur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home