Monday, May 23, 2005

My new group

The first time I went to a LLL meeting was when my second son Alvaro was 6 months old, and I had lots of questions about introducing solid food. (that was 3.5 years ago!!) My previous baby wasn't completely breastfed, so I wanted to do it right this time. Then when Alvaro was 19 months old I became pregnant again with Ani. I began going to the LLL meetings regularly since then, and I decided to become a LLL. I tandem nursed my two last kids until Alvaro weaned when he was 3.5 years old. Ani is still nursing strong! and I think she will be for some more years.
I decided I will open a new LLL group here in Mexico City, in august, so if anyone has some input/ideas to help me in the process, feel free to "speak" here.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

The conference is only a couple days away! We are very excited to read all about your conference experience! Remember, as a conference blogger, you will have priority access to use the computers in the Tech Room any time you want to post. I've sent you an email with details -- if you haven't received it, please contact me. See you in DC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home